Norah's Blog

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Partying Vegas Style

Okay well last night was the most fun party I have had since I have been here. We were invited to a "Anything But Clothes" party and I must say...FUN!! Sarah (girl on my ream) and I decided to go together on the costumes and we decided on tin foil. Yes thats right, Tin Foil! It seemed like a good idea at the time but after the whole thing was over...not such a good plan on the tin foil. See its sharper then I intended it to be...and a lot less strong too. Plus the design was not a good one. I had the worst time going to the bathroom...I mean bad...even just sitting down...couldn't happen. So I stood all night and had help going to the bathroom by friends. Until the end of the night my dress help up....okay until Hooper found out how much fun and easy it is to tear my dress off piece by piece. So by the end of the night it wa a little too short and so Sarah and I went upstairs and (with cameras) ripped eachothers "clothes" off. I have to say that was the most fun of the night. So we we left in our underwear and had to wear our parkas over top to cover us up. Shortly after we left. But the pics are forever and hilarious! I'll post some for ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home