Norah's Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bitter Sweet Trip

Well I am back now in Las Vegas and I have to say that I already miss Canada. I loved seeing my Mom and my girlfriends. I also saw tons of other people that I really missed like old swimmers and coaches. I needed that break so badly. I swam like shit though. Actually I swam worse than I have ever swam while in training. My coaches let me know that too so I don't really want to write anymore than that about it. I did have a great time with everyone though. I spent time with Tai until Caleigh and Mama came on Thursday. Caleigh only stayed one day pretty much but we had a good time while she was here. We went bowling with Tai's friends and we also just messed around like old times in Lethbridge. I really missed her and I never knew how much until I got to goof around with her again. We're quite big dorks together. Tai and I had quit a good time too. She is still has perverted as ever and just being with her I fall right back into that too. She made me jealous too...and she knows what I mean by that!! I got introduced to her boyfriend too who seems like a good guy. We went and woke him up when I got there so that was fun! I also got my Timmy Ho's which was so exciting! I am so thankful to her for putting em AND lending me her car! Life saver! I miss my girls so bad soemtimes that I wish that we were back in the bridge causing shit together. Man I miss that. Well more details later...swim time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home