Norah's Blog

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Thankgiving

Well I have discovered another crappy thing about living here and that is their holiday's. I am sitting here feeling upset because my body is naturally craving turkey, turnips, and pumpkin pie but no one else is! Then I realize that its Thanksgiving!! I am so mad that I am stuck here in this dumb country when all my family is home eating together and getting a day off tomorrow ehn I have to stay here and swim and go to school and wait a month before they celebrate their Thanksgiving! So I have discovered where they sell a pumpkin Latte and I am thinking about walking all the way over there to grab one because I am hoping to celebrate myself.
So other news is I begin my first swim meets this week with a intervarsity swim meet kick-off. Which means we split the club in two and race eachother...then the weekend after that I head out to San Diego. I'm excited to see how I do and measure up to others. Okay well I am now craving my pumpkin Latte do I will sign off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home