Norah's Blog

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Yee Haw Texas

Thursday I flew out to Texas to go on a swimeet in Fort Worth/Dallas. I got chosen fof the team which really made me excited on Tuesday and I had quite a good day that day. Anyways we got back just last night and I have to tell you that Texas is the shit! I really loved the whole experience I had there. The actualy swim team of TCU wasn't so nice and more cocky and rude but the locals and people we met were so nice. I haven't come into contact with that kinda of attitude since I left Canada. I think if I had to live somewhere it would be Texas. Almost all their radio stations were country too so how can I lose? Anwyays, we won the meet too. Both men and women whoch was really cool. TCU really wanted to beat us and were being very rude about it and were being unsportmanship-like. Not good because when we kicked their asses it humbled them a lot. Anyways the meet went well and I think that they now know who the champions are. But that is exciting and now I am happy. I swam like poo though and not very well at all. But next weekend we have a double duel meet in Utah. First we race BYU in Provo and then we drive to Salt Lake City to race Utah...gonna hurt and most likely be quite a challenge. We'll see how we do though. Okay I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home