Norah's Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oh Canada!!

Well I am alomst the happiest person in the world right now. I will be the happiest when my Mama arrives. I am in CANADA!!! I can't tell you how much I enjoy coloured money, Tim Hortons and hearing all the accents. I arrived yesterday to attend the Commonwealth Trials which start tomorrow and run till sunday. I don't swim till friday so I get sometime until then to relax. I got picked up by my girlfriend Tai who's house I am staying at this week. Thanks BABE! So far I have just swam at the pool to practice but the meet starts tomorrow. I am currently making cookies with Tai and watching TV. We are going to go Rock n' Bowl...which is supposed to be black light bowling...but maybe not. Who cares I am excited to hang out in CANADA!! I am going to have a beer...JUST ONE! But then I am cut off...because I have to swim. Which is a long story about the performance I may put out...we'll see though. I have the psych sheets and I'm ranked in the top 20 in all my races so we'll see if I can maintain or at least stay within the top 20. I am so excited for the next 2 days because my other best girlfriend is coming over and our trio will be complete...but the most exciting is my MAMA!! She is coming tomorrow night at 5:55 which I will hopefully be there to pick her up..but I may be at the pool. Anyways I will see her most definately!! Okay well cookies are ready, my tummy is hungry, I need a nap and then bowling time!! Love your biggest Canadian, Norah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home