Norah's Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Quick Entry

Okay well this is a quick update. I had SDSU last weekend and we won but that wasn't really a good meet for me because I am injured. I have a strained groin (no suprise there) and a strained tricep and Lat...yeah its fun. Last week I went to every single practice and last week was ther hardest week we've had so far so I guess there isn't really a whole lot to be thinking of when I say I got injured. I think the worst part of this was I got yelled at for being injured. I tried to modify the practice so I wouldn't hurt myself further and I got kicked out. So yesterday I had the whole day off and I would have enjoyed it more if it were under different circumstances. But today we shall see if he lets me swim. He better. This weekend we have 2 swimmeets, one on friday against the Alumni...Oh Mike Mintenko and Andrew Livingston. Then sunday we have a dual meet against Arizona here at UNLV. I still don't know if I will be allowed to swim. He gave me shit for swimming last weekend too...even though I clearly told him I was hurt. Oh well...thats my 10 min update. I'll write more to update..yeah I know I say that all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home