Norah's Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I think I am going to die

Alright, so according to my entries you have been informed how hard I have been training and getting my butt kicked. Well just as I thought that I was getting used to the trainign and was seeing the light at the end of the VERY dark tunnel...coach goes and tells us about an 8 week hell training period. I think I sat there in shock for about 10 minutes and tried to comprehend what this meant. I thought that I was finally going to get used to this pain and concentrate on awesome sets and swimming fast...but no, turns out I need to think and concentrate on surviving. I'm not kidding. I am lacking sleep, I am too tired to eat sometimes and I need to make sure I don't let any of this inturrupt my schooling. So what I was thinking was since this 8 week thing is going to be the only thing that I will be doing for the next...8 weeks, I figured I will report how I am doing or not doing. So since I can barely move right now...and I want to sleep really bad, I am signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home