Norah's Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Utah Road Trip

Well got back from our first Roadtrip as a team where we went to Utah. First to Provo to race BYU on friday and then we went to Salt Lake City to race Utah State. Not to build anything up and make it sound like we did good, we got our butts kicked and personally I swma like carp. I have never hurt so bad in races for such a long time. We left early friday morning and loaded up in the bus for Provo and we arrived at 10 or so. BYU was ready for us because we beat them last year for Mountain West Conference. So no real good news there. So we left Provo and drove to Salt Lake City that night whoch isn't far at all. We buncked at Days Inn and we swam against Utah the next mroning. This meet went a bit better but yet again we got beat. They rested for us as well, which I should take as a compliment but still it sucks to lose. But I have to say one thing about Salt Lake City....wow. I have rarely seen such beautiful houses that I enjoyed so much. The houses were brick and huge. The yards were so nicely maintained and everything was just fantastic. Anyways I have attached some pictures of the trip so you all can enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home