Norah's Blog

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dumb Blogger

I have been having some troubles here for the last little while trying to post me entries so this is going to be a very general entrie to let everyone catch up. So just last week and a bit my coach told us about an 8 week conditioning period where we are going to get run down and worked hard. So I had a genius idea to keep everyone informed how those 8 weeks would pan out. But I am now almost done the 2nd week here and I haven't written an update on those so here's a little general information. Last week was really hard. It started out pretty normal, nothing too hard but when it hit wednesday the intensity really turned up. The group I really felt bad for was the D group (distance). Their total distance for the week was 6850 m. Ours wasn't that high but I wouldn't doubt it was close. Well lets just say we got worked really hard and I ended up sick. Yes, I know it may be a surprise but I did fall ill. I toughed out the week which I think made it worse. I called Jim on sunday and he gave me Monday morning off, I showed up monday afternoon...I got sent home with the next morning off, showed up tuesday afternoon..got sent home with the morning off, but then I showed up wednesday and didn't talk to Jim and just jumped in with everyone and he didn't say a word. I was SO happy that he let me stay. I felt a whole lot better too. That brings us up to this morning which I almost died because I am still sick (kinda faking so I can still go) and we had to run stairs and everything and I hacked up a lung or two. I still have 4 more practices left in this week so I'll do an update on saturday or sunday...if I have time. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home