Norah's Blog

Monday, December 05, 2005

Finals...kill me

Alright well its the students favorite time of the year! FINALS! Yes thats right and I am going to shoot myself in the head. I feel like I live in the library already and its just the beginning. I have 3 this week on wednesday and then 2 next week and a presentation. I am stressing out so this is going to be the only harsh entry in a while because after finals is one meet (Winter Invite) and then home time! TO CANADA! I am quite excited and that is what is getting me through this time...thinking about the snow. Alright so I am done and getting back to work..or going to bed because swimming must continue throughout this stressing time. Hope all my other fellow students are keeping their noses in their books because its all worth it in the end. Plus remember you get to treat yourself after..and the better you do, then better the treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home