Norah's Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Its a Crappy Day Out!!!

Okay when I wake up every morning I prepare myself for a regular hot Nevada Day...but today was a little different. When I stepped outside I noticed something was little different. Then I felt how "cold" the air was (considering cold means about 30 here). I looked up and I couldn't believe what I saw. CLOUDS! I have never been so happy to not see a blue sky that I couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was walking to classes today. Most of you are probably thinking I'm an idiot but you know what? I can only say that you won't understand until you get to a climate like this. I've been begging for rain for the longest time and when I felt a few spits this morning I was SO excited! Last night there was some lightening and I nearly spent all night last night out there. I have been thinking about this all day and I couldn't wait till I got home to write home about this. Okay well that's about the most exciting my day has been...which is a big deal to me. So I'll write later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home