Norah's Blog

Monday, September 05, 2005

Fremont night

Well it is Monday and my long weekend is almost over and I can't really complain. The nice weekend helped my huge pile of homework. But last night was my favorite night of the weekend. See back home in GP all my friends were going to 99 cent highballs which I miss extremely so I felt a little upset I was missing that huge drunken mess. Here it feels weird to not be allowed to drink so I think I get a little hostil. But my roomate Jackie sugessted that we should hit up Old School Vegas Strip when she's was done work. So naturally not wanting to sit around I said yes. We asked around if anyone else wanted to come with us but they ahd taken off to go find a way to buy alcohol. So we grabbed a couple guys who were left and we took off. I can't even explain how much fun we had. The Old Strip is the one that we usually see in the movies growing up like Honey I Blew Up the Kids. When the kid walks down Vegas and sees the Cowboy smoking and the girl cowgirl kicking her leg. Now though, its all covered up and its enclosed and its only a ped-way. We walked all around and bought a couple drinks, played slots and took in the interesting but typical vegas sights. I'll post a few pictures for you to see. I have to say though. When my friends come down I will show you the places to hit up...funny stuff and just plain fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home