Norah's Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hella Sore!

Well I am ending my second week of training and I am missing having full bodily motion because I am so sore! I am seriously sick of always having an ache...but I know its a good thing so I deal. Schooling is going good and I am getting through my classes so far. Nothing special happening right now but I figured I would give you guys a little update on my progress. We had a football game on the weekend (UNLV vs. Idaho..which we won) and they had the school tema run on the field so I included some pics for you guys. Fun stuff and an amzing experience...nothing like Canadian sport events.
I have been getting my ass kicked hugely in practices for the last week and I have gone to little sore to not being able to move and everything in between. I can't remember the last time I haven't been sore...so I'm getting used to it. I also wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to walk everywhere and if my friends would stop poking me everywhere I am sore. Not funny!
So I have a few weeks left before we have our first start up meet and we'll see how that goes, nothing serious but should be a nice ice breaker. OH! This weekend we are having a team camping trip to Lake Mead and we are leaving tomorrow afternoon and we will be having "practice" and playing in the lake with rafts and team binding activites...so excited. We are also sleeping under the stars so hopefully that goes okay...since its so nice here.
Umm I think that about it right now and I have to go hand a paper in and then I'm off to practice...for another ass kicking! Check ya guys later and I hope to hear from you guy that I love so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home