Norah's Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2005

School starts tomorrow

Well I am now settled into UNLV and I am starting school tomorrow. I am taking 6 courses (crappy) and swimming, which sounds like a full time job in itself. Tomorrow we have a captains workout which is just frisbee and stretches, or so they say. Nothing too hard. I also have a NCAA requirement meeting that all first years have to go to. I'm a little nervous I won't be able to find my classes or I'll be late but I guess we'll see how it goes. Well I am writing this because a) I needed an update and b) to see what y'all are doing. I haven't heard because most are pretty busy moving and getting ready for school but if guys can email me or put in a comment on how you're doing. I am going to go eat now so I'll talk to you guys later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home