Norah's Blog

Friday, August 26, 2005

Las Vegas

Alright! I am here in Vegas and so far so good. Considering the first day of check-in was hell, I ran around this HUGE campus like a chicken with my head cut off...plus being an International Student doesn't help matters because you have so many other things to do besides just show up. I am melting and I have probably dropped 5 lbs just from sweating so much. Mom and I are now finishing up our list of To Do's and now I get to relax and go on a computer. School starts on Monday so I'm getting excited. I have moved into dorms and I like my floor so far. I am in the new dorms and I am surrounded by muscial people who play the guitar. My roomate is From LV and she's pretty cool (plys the guitar too) and the guys all around us do too. Oh did I mention I'm in a co-ed dorm? Yeah gonna be an adventure. I meet with the swim team soon and get organized with them. Oh! The whole welcome orientation was amazing too! There were cheerleaders, a band, and fireworks and confetti! It was a huge deal! This school also gives you a ton of stuff for free all the time! T-shirts, water bottles, food, etc. It's quite amazing and this is only the 3rd day. Okay well I am going to brave the blistering hot sun again and walk over to the Rec center. Hope everything is good where y'all are and I miss you guys like Mad! (when I get time) Love you lots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home