Norah's Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wow Time Flies

Alright so I haven't really written anything since my New Years and so I need yet another rambling update. So after New Years we (Rebels) continued our training camp in California. The OC to be exact....actually we were everywhere. We we living in the OC, we trained in Irvine and we played mostly in Newport. It was such great weather while we were there except we trained at the most rediculous times of the day. We trained too early for any real sun and we trained too late at night for any sun at all..thats right..pitch black. We got some days off where we went to 6 Flags and rode all the rollercoasters and also we went to Hollywood one afternoon and walked the walk of Fame to the Chinese Mann Theater and also went to Rodeo drive to see the xpensive shops. After we got back from the intense ass kicking trip we started school on the 17th. I am entering my third week of second semester so not too much to report just yet, but I have a feeling this semester is going to be a lot more challenging. I definately will need to stay focused. My personal life is going great and I am happy and smiling. I have only a few more weeks of swimming left and then it will die down a tad...but only that much. I will write with more detail later but swimming in the morning makes me think about the bed. Ciao y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home