Norah's Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Done Semester One

So I have arrived back here after my last final and I am officially done my first semester here at UNLV. I am so happy to be done with finals and I think that I am looking forward to going home now more than ever. But first this weekend is our UNLV Winter Invite. I am not going to swim fast but I hope that I still do okay. I doubt it though..I don't swim well unless I am rested a bit..which I am definately not. We'll I am really lacking sleep and I need to make myself catch up before I go home because I get 4 days to catch up with everyone and if there is no time for sleeping, then so be it. I am really excited about going home on tuesday...can't hardly wait! Oh but during these stressful times I did have a great surprise from my darling Caleigh. She somehow knows the times to surprise me. She sent me a package in the mail...my XMas present and I couldn hardly believe it! She included the things I love the most and things that she knew would make me smile. I can hardly express how much I miss her and appreciate what she did for me. Thanks C. Ellis!!! Okay well I am going to nap it up now and make sure my body is well rested for this weekend and next week back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home