Norah's Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Year Update

Well its been a long time since an update, but that's only because I have been so busy so I am going to try and do some ctach up. So after New Years Eve (My 21st Birthday!!) We continued our training camp in Vegas. On the 6th about, we headed to California where we began our "away" training camp. We stayed in Santa Ana, trained in Irvine at the UCI pool (outdoor but COLD!) and we played in Newport and the OC. It was a hard training camp and there were times when I could hardly move....literally! I have to say though, the whole thing was incredible. On our outing we went to New Port Beach like I said, where the filming of the show OC is held. Quite a beautiful place! We also went to 6 Flags one day and we rode all the rollercoasters! AND me and a couple girls on my team piled our money together and wen't bungee/freefalling on this really cool ride. Hard to explain but SOOOO much fun! On another afternoon off some of us got Paul (one of our coaches) to drive us to Hollywood! It was so much fun. We walked the walk of Fame all the way down to the Chinese Mann Theater with all the ahnd and foot prints. We saw a lot of neat things there. Tehn we went to Rodeo Drive to see all the incredibly expensive stores! I felt really out of place. Overall I had a lot of fun, I got a tan and I got in shape too so I can't complain too much. I have just started school for this last semester and so far so good...only 2 days in. I will keep everyone posted so keep watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home