Norah's Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Memories

Well my whirlwind of a week at home has come to an end and I am now back in Vegas. I wish I had more time at home considering I only had 4 days. I got to spend a lot of time with y Mom during the days and I spent time with my friends during the night. I was excited to see a lot of my friends that I haven't seen for almost a year.
I did get spoiled for Christmas though. When I arrived into Edmonton on the 21st, my uncle picked me up and I got to spend time with him and my aunt. Then I went with my sister and we spent time with each other and watched a movie. I also got to open a Christmas present! So nice. She didn't get to come home for XMas so thats why I got to open early. Then I caught a bus home the next day and it was all going well until there was a bad accident an hour away from home and we were held up for 21/2 hours! I just wanted to get home. But I made it and I had a good Christmas. I got spolied with clothes and then I got a memory stick which makes my life so much easier. I also got to spend time with my baby cousins and more family.
I got to see a lot of friends which made my short time in GP. Everyone is looking so well and I can't wait tillt he summer to see them again! I'll hopefully attach some pics for y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home