Norah's Blog

Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Years in Vegas!




Well my 21st birthday here in Vegas was amazing! I got treated by all my friends and felt very special for the day. e had practice in the morning which wasn't really bad but still hard, then I went back and got breakfast treated (Thanks Devin!!) and relaxed all afternoon with friends. Then when the night came I went out and bought my first batch of alcohol as a 21 year-old! I went to the grocery store, because they sell alcohol there (weird!) When we came back I got a bunch of cupcakes that the girls made me and Jenna also made me an amazing CD with songs that all had the word beautiful in it...for those of you who know that secret about me. I was so happy! Jonas bought me a swedish childrens book that teaches you random everyday objects names in swedish...soon I'll be fluent! Loved that gift!

Soon after we started to drink and went over to a couple guys place across the street where the house party began. It was awesome and small so we all interacted until it was time to go down to the Strip. Oh man the Strip!! I have never seen so many people and fireworks all at once! I was amazed at how unreal everything was! I included some pics for you guys to see. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home