Norah's Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Halfway my travelling

Okay well right now I am wondering why travelling a lot only sounds cool...the actual travelling is really long, and tiring. To bring everyone up-to-date on my last week...I left vancouver last Tuesday (July 19) and I spent the entire day flying...making wonderful stops in Calgary, Saskatoon, and then finally Winnipeg. In each place I had a 3 hour lay-over...fun fun. Then I swam at Club Nats...whoch did not go well at all! My taper didn't kick in...if you don't understand that, well I'm not going to explain it. Then I flew out on Monday morning from Winnipeg back to Calgary to pick up my very loaded up car...but before I could do that I had to make a wonderful stop in Regina where I was orginally going to have a 7 hour lay-over...seriously c'mon! But luckily I got on stand-by and it turned out to only be a 3 hour lay-over. So I arrived back in Calgary and I stayed the night at my Uncle's. The next morning I got in my super-packed car and took off to Edmonton where my Mom was swimming in the World Master Games! I was really excited to see that. So I got there yesterday...very tired. But today I got to see her swim today and she was amazing...all the ladies were. But I just pulled into GP about 20 minutes ago and I am waiting for my Mom...she drove up in her car. I am heading out AGAIN tomorrow with Mom to go to the Charlottes...but hopefully that will go quickly. Our goal is Saturday ferry. So I am off once again and I half-way done my travelling...my last two trips will be the return from the QCI and then the one down to Las Vegas...thats right...I'm driving down to Las Vegas...dumb? Yes, yes it is. Okay well I'm out...I have limited GP time. So Hopefully I can say bye to everyone...if not. Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home