Norah's Blog

Friday, July 15, 2005

Time to Jet

Okay well my time here in vancouver is basically up and I have to say, despite this place being a great place...I miss home. I Miss my Mom for sure...gonna be 3 months since I've seen her. I miss Alberta. Mountains and water is nice...but I miss fields and cows. Plus I get to see the rest of my family and all my friends. Then mommy and I take a road trip together...which we both agree is going to awesome! Then I am off to Las Vegas. I really am nervous and excited about this new chapter in my life...gonna be quite an adventure. I am rounding out my days here with small packing...dinners with friends. Tai came over for a 24 hour visit to say our goodbyes...I am going to the island tomorrow for the day...say hi and bye to Coach Andy ad just check out the area. Then I will be slowly pakcing my stuff and then I'm off early Tuesday morning to Winnipeg. I am excited to see what this meet brings. But I have had quite the experiences here and I feel that I am a true downtown Vancouver...person. I can't wait till next summer when I come back...oh yeah plans are already in the making. Love you all lots..talk to you guys soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home