Norah's Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Reunion

Okay well its Saturday night and I snuck out from the boys to come check my internet. So fra the meet has been going okay. I don't feel great about today's swims. I really feel like I let Andy down. He gave me some goals to reach and not only did I not achieve them but I didn't even come close. It really sucked. I have already seen Janusz here and I was so excited to see him. I keep waving at him and he is watching me swim (which I wish he wasn't). I have met most of his team and they all seem really great. I also saw the most unlikely person here. Jeff Grace! For those you who don't know who he is...long story. But for the others...I was completely shocked. We actually hugged which I was happy about. I feel bad about our past and I kinda wish I wasn't such a shit head to him. But the past is the past and now we had a quick chat and it seemed pretty good. He said he's been emailing me but he's been sending them to my stupid account that doesn't recieve...I think he thought I was lying. I really am not. Anyways, I only have one swim tomorrow...and its the first event. 50 BR...hard day! I am excited to both swim it and get it over with. The competition is over-all slow but still really fun. Fast swimmers here. I better get going though because I have to get up at 7:30!! Yuck! Okay I'll write soon again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home