Norah's Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Okay Update Time Boys and Girls!

Alright so I haven't written in a while so there's a couple of things to tell. First I'll tell you about my place downtown. Gord's apartment is quite nice and he's got a great location. gastown is equivalent to Whyte ave in Edmonton. Everything is close and there's never nothing you can't do. Gord's actual apartment is pretty nice. Tall ceilings and amazing appliances...except they have never been used. His dishes, cutlerly...nothing. His stove, microwave and even dishwashers have never been used and still had the packaging in them. He's the classic bachelor and he NEVER eats at home. So the only thing in his fridge was booze. So the first thing I did when I got there was go grocery shopping...he was so lost. Anwyays, we've been getting along good so far...no problems yet, but you never know. I cook and he cleans so it works...well whenever he's home to eat. I also have pretty much figured out the bus systems and I take them everyday to practice. Practice...another huge chunck of my life here. For those of you who know him, I am training with my old coach Janusz. He is kicking my ass everyday, twice a day, ten times a week. Thats not including the brutal dryland we have to do too. I am contantly sore and I think I am going to break at any moment. I can only hope that the practices will soon begin to fade into a taper in the next 2 weeks. Januasz's swimmers are really great people too. There are about 3 that are around my age. We all train really hard and we kill ourselves for Janusz. I am only hoping that this pays off at Clubs. Anyways, ntohing else is going on except all my training. I am hoping to get away this weekend with my girls. We are all missing eachother so much that we want this to work so bad. I will take the sky train to Surrey where my darling Caleigh will pick me up and then we will then drive to the ferry terminal where we will meet my sweetie Tai. Then we will head back to Merrit (where Caleigh orignially drove from) and she will coach and I will swim and then we are off to Kelowna. I will have to keep up with my trraining , but I just need to be with my girls to have some fun...been so long! I have to butter Janusz up and ask him today because its all or nothing...then I'm stuck here for a very boring Canada Day. Well with that said I have to take off. I hope everyone is doing great. I miss you all so much. I feel like I'm at a military camp or something and I've been sent away for training...weird. Okay well take care and I will hopefully see ya'll soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home