Norah's Blog

Friday, June 03, 2005

Good Last Days

Well as much as I was whining about being here all alone for the last month, I've discovered I've had friends just across the town the whole time. Jamie my old roomate and Crash have kept me feeling loved this past week. Tuesday, Jamie and I had a movie night. Then Wednesday Crash took me to The Longest Yard, which was amazing! I was absolutely impressed with that movie. Then last night the guys made it Norah's Night. Crash phoned to see what I was up to and I told him I was having rice for dinner and I rented a chick-flick. Well Jamie and him wouldn't have that so they said for me to bring my movie and they would watch it too. So they made my night right there. Unfortunately Crash has gone home and Jamie is working tonight, but I still had a good day. I made presents all day for my loved ones. In case any of you read this I'm not going to say what they are, but they are Norah Presents and that's all I'll say. I have a bunch to send out with many cards to people. I was quite busy. I also cleaned up, finally did my laundry and got a nap in today! Which I was very impressed with. Okay well since I'm on a good role I'm going to bed early. Night y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home