Norah's Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Packing in a Hurry

Okay well just got back from my visit from Edmonton and I am in a frantic rush to get my belongings packed up. I recieved a very helpful email from my loving father (thanks Daddy!) that outlines a very hectic summer...we haven't had this is a very long time. My family, all of you, are being a great support group for me. Nothing but helping me along this very hard time, with choosing my future and my personal problems too. I couldn't ask for a better family! I would never trade you guys in. I have already pretty much packed up my clothers, and sorted them from the ones for Vancouver and then "others". I have already filled two bags of Sally-Anne (sp?) and then junk. I guess I just figured that I would be here for a long time...maybe I won't make that mistake again. Mom and I spoke tonight on the phone (go figure!) and she mentioned my great independence and I was thinking about that as I am packing and I think I owe that to you guys my family. You have always made me feel that if I ever fell you would all be there to catch me so I think I feel like I can accomplish anything...and so far I haven't reached my potential so I just keep going. I want to thank you guys for giving me such a great life. I am very proud to be a Vogan/Wright. And that being said I want to say a HUGE thank you to my family in being involved in my life. I don't think I would be the same if you were not a part of it.
This weekend I went to Aunty Annabelle's BBQ and got to meet a lot of her friends (and she has a lot) and I'm pretty sure Sarah feels the same but every time Aunty introduced us I was so proud to say I was her niece and was more than willing to gush about my families and our stories....well most of them. Some popcorn stories were mentions and one very unforgettable Mothers Day at Pack Rat Louis and some stolen chocolate...which I still say I was pressured into! None-the-less I wasn't judged too much. I had a great time and a nice break from the lonely Lethbridge. I now back and like I said before I am preparing to leave Thursday to Vancouver where I will live there for a month...to train and hopefully have a tiny vacation...my real one will come when my Mommy and I will go meet Daddy out on the Charlottes...I cannot remember the last time I was out there. I want to say 6 to 7 years...oh man! Anyways I better get packing again. I needed a little break but now it is over. Oh and for my super educated family feel free to spell check because the program doesn't work and I manage to always fit one or two in. I know you guys have noticed and cringed already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home