Norah's Blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Days with the Family

Hey everyone!

Okay well since of some recent "problems" you guys that I've told you know where I am. I am doing good and I'm having a great time. No stress and finally getting good sleep. I am still training for Mel Zajac which is June 16th!! Oh so soon! I can't wait to go and then I get a sorta vacation and get to rejoin with my old coach for some good training. I am hoping to learn some independence...whoch I already have so lets say to further my independence. My family is happy for me and very supportive...and so are my friends. Which by the way I will only be available for contact through email and my cell phone. So through contacts you can get either. This is going to be pretty short, just an update for everyone to say that I'm god now and doing way better. I am with loved ones and I'm enjoying the time with them right now because you never know about the fall...UNLV! Maybe still...but contracts are being sent and when the signing is done I will feel better. Caio guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home