Norah's Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Last Day in Lethbridge

Well as the day winds down, I am now realizing that my chapter of Lethbridge is now done. I am reall sad about this too. I have realized all the fun I've had being here for such a short amount of time. The people I've met have been awesome and I think that I will stay in touch with most of them. I am sad that I won't be here to continue with fun memories. I was trying to think of them all and the list goes on and on. I need to do an entry with just tid-bits of memories. I will do that next. But right now I just want to tell everyone how thankful I am for being a part of my life now. I have had the greatest time here. I have learned a lot, I have grown up a bit...somethings I haven't. But everything I have learned and experienced here will stay with me forever. Its going to be hard to go to a new place again next year. But I hope that I find my way back here and I will be able to hang out (cough party cough cough) with you guys again. Love you guys and I wish you all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home