Norah's Blog

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Okay well it has been awhile since I've written an entry. I have gone to GP and come back already. When I got there I went out with jaclyn for her birthday. I tricked her and told her I hadn't made it home...but then I showed up at her house. I had a great time and got to see a lot of my old friends. I spent some time with my family too. My Dad is visiting my mom so I was happy to see him. I went out again with Jac on saturday too...but first went to a movie, then drinks. I wanted to go dancing so we scooted over there and did some dancing where I saw even more friends and they made my night. On sunday I went swimming with Mom at noon, then after I went home for a nap where I then was invited to a BBQ at Franks. He went to EKI for the weekend so he was back and I wanted to go over to watch the new TV. I got to see Frank and Julia and I left early because I was tired. I swam monday morning with GPP and it was nice. I miss training with Frank and having Kris coach me. After practice I had a coffee date with Julia so I quickly went home and packed up my car. We went to Starbucks and she paid...such a nice friend...plus I am amazingly broke. I owe her big time. After coffee, I went to go say goodbye to Mom..but of course I got held up. We went over some swimming stuff that is really important. Anyways, we then went to Costco because Mom is the greatest and she wanted to buy some food for Sarah and I. I love her oh so much. I owe her my life! After we ran some more errands. I finally made it out of town to Edmonton. I hung out with my sis and we had a light supper. We watched TV, which I don't do very well anymore. In the morning we went for coffee and had an amazing heart-to-heart. I started out for my last stretch and I was really tired and I stocked up on an X-large coffee...but then I saw this guy hitch-hiking and he looked very friendly so I pulled over. He was SO nice. He did an amazing job of keeping me awake too. His name is Adam and he's from Nova Scotia. He started out in Nova Scotia last Thursday. He got so lucky with rides and he made it way ahead of schedule. I dropped him off in Calgary and made it to Lethbridge right in time for 3%2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home