Norah's Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

Crunch Time...going to be all over soon

Well its only a few more weeks till I am coming back to Canada. I first have to get all this school stuff done and then I am really done. I am coming home May 15th and will be there until August and then I come back to Vegas for my second year. For now I am still coming back but you never know...you know me! But I am applying for an apartment to live in next year withJessie and Richard. Yeah roomies again! That means I get free massages again...hahaha YES!

Well I have to say that these last few weeks have sucked quite a bit and I am not feeling my greatest but I have enjoyed some things lately. But right now I am just getting back into the water with the team since my nose got broken and I am getting killed. I am really tired even right now, resting my wrists on the keyboard and typing very slowly...so unlike me! I also am kinda dreading going back home because I have to leave everyone here and for so long too! I am really going to miss Jonas as well (go figure). I have always been a non-believer of long-distance relationships and so far my reasons have been backed up by witnessing other couples struggle through it. Now I find myself in one and I am freaking out. I am totally willing to try because it s not for a huge extended amount of time but still I know things happen and even then smallest issues get blown out of proportion and then fights are inevitable. I know I sound like I am expecting the worse...but this is me being positive about it! Poor Jonas though...he seems very willing not to give up on me so I at least owe him a full effort attempt. So my fun college life is going to end here soon but hey that means I am back in Canada where you don't have to phone me international anymore! Can't wait to see you all!

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Rich's blog said...

hey so you might wanna change your title cause i think you missed the word Be in there... and free massages eh? we'll have to see about that... lol

and thanks for the heads up on the thing with 3 posts ... it wasnt working and i guess all 3 made it anways ... where were you toinight dindnt wanna see some guy get his ass kicked? Talk soon see you on the flip side

Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home