Norah's Blog

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Alberta Bound!

Well it is less then 48 hours till I am HOME! I have been excited to go home for over 3 weeks now and FINALLY its close enough for me to allow myself to get excited. I leave 11:59 pm Thursday night and arrive Friday at 4 am..yeah I know. I am staying in Edmonton for the weekend because I am swimming at a swim meet for my hometown club team..just fro fun though. Then I am off to Grande Prairie to see my hometown for a whole week!! I am going to see Jaclyn, my best friend, spend time with my Mama and see my family. I am a very family orientated person so I am a big suck when it comes to them. I am also bringing someone along who I am really excited about showing Canada off to him. His name is Jonas and he is my boyfriend. So heads up to all my family cause I am bringing a boy home! So please be nice to him! I know you guys well....So Look forward to me coming home!!! Can't wait to see everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home