Norah's Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Break Aftermath

So I am back in Vegas after spending my spring break in Canada. I am not so happy to be back here but I am happy to see everyone and to finish what I have started here. I had such a great time with my family and friends that I am now convinced that I am going home for the summer to work. I started my spring break in Edmonton when I arrived on friday. I swam at a meet (for fun) and got to spend time with my sister Sarah and her husband Kenton. I also brought along my boyfriend Jonas and so I showed him the sites of Edmonton with a huge help from sarah and Kenton. I had a really great time with them and they seemed to have fun too. Jonas and I then drove up to Grande Prairie on sunday and spent the week there with my Mom and Dad and family. I got to show Jonas where I lived and how Canadian life is up north...I thinkI shocked him. We swam with my Mom at Masters, we went to Tim Hortons, walked my aunts Dogs, took in a play, explored the mall, partied at the Corral, and of course just toured little GP. Then on Friday my Dad packed my Mum, Jonas and I and we drove back to Edmonton but we went through Grande Cache, Jasper and Hinton which was a lot of fun. We saw a lot of animals and beautiful mountains. In jasper we went up to Marmot and saw all the skiiers and ate lunch up there. We then went back to town and explored a little before heading off to Edmonton. Jonas and I went out in Edmonton for St. Patrick's Day with my friends at Panda Fest and had a lot of fun. Edmonton had a huge amount of snow too and so we were left with a great impression of Canada before heading back to the desert. On our last day (saturday) we spent it shopping in West Ed and loaded up with Mummy gifts (THANKS Mum!) We also went and saw a movie at the IMax which was kick ass. Then we had a nice supper and went to bed. All in all I LOVED my trip home and I can't wait till I come home for the summer. I had a little family-fill to help last me the next 2 months and then I am home! I began trianign yesterday and I am very sore so you may hear me whine the next few entries because its gonna hurt. Thanks for the great visit guys! Love you and Miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home