Norah's Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Leaving in a bit!

So my trip back home for Thanksgiving is approaching (not fast enough) and I am getting all tingly about seeing my family and friends and SNOW! I hear there is lots of snow for me when I come. I am flying into GP on Thursday morning at 8:40. My dad is going to be there to pick me up and I probabl will be attending practice that night with the Piranhas. I would really like to see my Big Sis and her husband so=ince they moved back home in the fall. I hear her house is HUGE! I am excited and I want to have a girl movie night with her and eat candy and popcorn!

Also if I can scam a visit with my Baby cousins I definitely will, hang with my Mum Thursday night for Grey's Anatomy, have a family brunch, drive her in the mornings and have coffee and breakfast with her. Farmers Market on Saturday! Maybe church just for Mum on sunday morning...then a lunch and fly back here...boo.

Yeah I've thought about it a lot. I will need a vacation from this mini one. I don't care though. I just want some time of my old life back for a few days.

Little update too. We had our 4 weekends in a row of swim meets. I didn't do amazing but the last one was my best for times and I was semi-satisfied. School has been going alright. I aced a Math test the other week, 102%! Thats right and my total grade is 93% right now! My other classes are fine, boring but fine. I liek my teachers in most of them. One's Canadian so we joke a lot together. I have one swim meet left this semester and thats Winter Invite here in Vegas. Our big 3 day meet that we host every year right before we all go home. We are working towards that so practices have been hard because we are no where near tapering. We hopefully will rest because I want to see some results from myself.

Alright everyone see you guys in a couple days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home