Norah's Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

October almost over

So I have been talking to my Mum for a little while about me coming home for Thanksgiving (American) and finally the other day I booked the flight. I am really happy to be coming home for a visit. This year hasn't been the greatest and I feel I need to have a home-fix to brighten me up and hold me over till XMas...which will be less then a month after that. Oh well, more time home.
So when I booked the fight it gave me the date of which I booked it and I thought it was telling me the day I booked it for and I panicked because I can hardly believe October is almost over! Although swimmign hasn't been the greatest this year, school has been a bit grueling this month has still flown by already. I can't believe its almost November. Halloween will be here soon and then the next day it is November.
This past weekend we went to Arizona to a duel meet with ASU. I swam horribly but the trip was pretty cool. I have now been to Arizona and we tooka bus there and I got to see some of the country...nothing exciting just desert! This coming wekend is the Alumni meet, then BYU and then Utah...four weekends of meets so this month is flying by. I have to get to school now because of a test in Math...my least favorite class!
Coming home in less then a month!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home