Norah's Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Yeah first entry

Hey all,

Okay well this is my first entry and so I have to write something that will be profound and intelligent. Who am I kidding...I am just building to nothing. I created this blog to keep mostly my family happy because my mother's side believe that I should keep track of my university years. This way I can let them know what is going on and plus have a record. So this first entry is just for shits and giggles and basically because I feel obligated to write something since I just started this thing up. Thanks to my roomate Richard I managed it...after a long thoughtful process for the name "Norah's Blog". Thanks Dick.
Just to recap the day...which is a great way of starting my blog. The day was beautiful and very hot. I went to practice with my roomates Jeff and Richard...which we all carpooled in Dick's new car...very nice indeed. We had a nice sprint practice in which I struggled through because my body is incredibly sore from working out lately. After practice, Jeff, Richard, Caleigh (another swimmer) and I went outside to pepper with the v-ball. We played for a while then the men's hockey team came out and had a similar idea to change up sports and brought a soccer ball. They invited us to play...but who are we kidding..me play soccer with 200lb guys who hit for their sport? Yeah right. Caleigh and I sat on the sidelines while my roomates joined in. Hilarious game and quite the sight of very muscular guys running around in the hot sun...ladies you would have loved it. Anyways, Caleigh and I got our suntanning in and the boy had a great game. Today was a nice taste of summer for me and I'm looking forward to more. Okay well I'm off to a movie...later.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Norah said...

yay for norahs first blog and blog post

Dick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home