Norah's Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Splash that Shit!

Okay before you get upset about the title..you have to understand that this simple but crude phrase made my day yesterday. I forgot to mention that when the boys were playing soccer...one guy...that has a connection to me...but only few people know how. Scored a goal and on running back said to one guy "Splash that shit!". They put up their arms and hit forarms and made a splash with their hands. Caleigh and I just looked at eachother and began to laugh. The later that night Caleigh and I decided to go to the movies. During the movie Caleigh turned to me and whispered "splash that shit". I began to laugh so hard just because it was so funny. Anyways, so that is the reason for my title. The movie I went to last night was The Wedding Date and wow was it amazing. Not only was it funny, but the whole plot was great and I LOVED the soundtrack. I picked out mostly Michael Buble. It was such a great movie and just made my night.

This morning Richard and I got up for morning practice...ouch. The time wasn't the problem though. We both could hardly walk. We limped all the way to the pool and had our fun (but very long) workout...where we continued to go shopping for groceries and had to hobble all around the store. We were quite the sad site.

Now though I have been setting up a ton of cool things for myself. Jeff and I are bonding and he showed me how to set up Flickr. An account where I can shgare my photo's to everyone in a very easy fashion. So you can go to www.flickr.com/photos/norah/ check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home