Norah's Blog

Friday, May 04, 2007

Second Year in Vegas Wrapping Up

So I have decided to stake a study break while I am in the library to write a small blog to clear my mind. It's finals again so I am in the library studying and cramming lots of information in my head. I am excited to be done this year because it means that I only have one more left! I will be graduating in the Fall but really I could be graduating in December if my school had been offering two classes I need...but they aren't so I have to wait one more semester. But thats okay because my scholarship take me that far anyways. So I have been contimplating what I am going to be doing when I graduate. There are some ideas but none that are solid and final. I have a lot of paths I can take and none seem to be perfect for me just yet. Thats alright I am sure I'll pick something soon enough.

So besides school I have had other things happening as well. Well since I have been officially done swimming I have been semi-training by myself just because I missed it so much. *I thought you were supposed to never want to get back in!!* Anyways I had a great opportunity presented to me a while back and thanks to my loving Mother, I was able to hook up with my home town Canadaian Club Team and go to Maui!! I had such a great time! I got to go to a Luau, Aquarium, snorkling (kinda), and learned how to surf!!! It was the greatest time and I trained hard.

Anyways I just wanted to drop a little note and let you know what I was doing. I will hopefully put in an entry soon!

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Jeff Milner said...

So where are the Hawaii photos?

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Norah said...

Here ya go! The one with the head stand is not me, but I was close...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home